martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

I'm here !!!

Today, I left Uruguay, and I discovered another magical part of the world, the Galápagos Islands! When I got off the plane, I was scared; all was new for me, the weather, the people, even the ocean. The island is like a paradise, with amazing animals and plants, huge turtles, trees, and birds. Is very hot, the sun burns my skin, I realized that the hat wasn’t enough protection, and I had to drink too much water to keep hydrated. The people are very nice, I’m happy to meet them, they are friendly, and they told me many things about the history, the traditions, and the country. The family with I will stay is composed of a couple with two children, a little girl called Guadalupe, and a boy called Luis. They were very excited to meet me!!! They asked me lots of things about Uruguay, and tomorrow they will show me the school where I will do my volunteering activities. I think this is going to be an unforgettable experience, I’m enjoying myself and it’s just the first day! I hope I will survive in this eccentric jungle! Lol, Mel....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario