jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Doing some volunteering !

Today, I’m going to narrated you, how I spend my day in this incredible place. When I wake up, I help the family where I am staying to prepare breakfast. It becomes a very interesting activity, I always try a new fruit, there is so much in this world that we don’t know! Then, I walk with the children to school, a poor school, without many books, or chairs, even pens. However, the children enjoy being there; they share their stuff, it’s very grateful to see them. In the morning I do a music volunteering activity, with my guitar, we sing, I teach they how does it works, a little bit of the history of the instrument, and we try to do some polyrhythmics, percussions , choral pieces ! After that, we have a pause, I like to go with them, play typical games, and you know what? They explained me very well! I love children! In the afternoon, I teach them dancing and French, they love doing corporal expression, relaxation, and dancing in groups! They don’t find French so fun, but a student told me “I think that if we learn more, we can have more fun with you “It was adorable!
After school, I like to go for a walk on the beach, I like to get lost in this paradise. Then I walk “home” and we prepare dinner, and we talk and talk, like if I was in my true family, I think they are kind of, and you? What do you think about having a second family in other part of the world?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario